Dr Sam Panthakalam
MBBS MD MSc FRCP
Consultant Physician & Rheumatologist
Full range of rheumatological conditions specifically including inflammatory arthritis, connective tissue disease, vasculitis, osteoporosis
- Consultant Physician & Rheumatologist – East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust, Eastbourne.
- Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer, Brighton and Sussex Medical School
Training & Qualifications
- MBBS (University of Calicut, Kerala, India.
- MD (General Medicine, University of Calicut, Kerala, India)
- MSc, Clinical Rheumatology (University of Manchester)
- FRCP (Royal College of Physicians, London)
- Inflammatory Arthritis/Connective tissue diseases/osteoporosis
- Paediatric Rheumatology
- Muscular skeletal ultrasound
- Research interest RA
- British Society of Rheumatology
- British Society of Paediatric & Adolescent Rheumatology
- Society of Acute Medicine
Sam is married with 1 child.