Dr Rick Veasey
- Interventional electrophysiology/ablation
- Pacemakers/ICDs/cardiac resynchronisation
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- British Cardiovascular Society (BCS)
- British Heart Rhythm Society (BHRS)
- European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA)
Training & Qualifications
- Qualified 2000 MBBS University College London
- MRCP 2003
- EHRA Certified Electrophysiology Specialist 2014
- Ablation for atrial fibrillation
- Pacemaker therapies
I am qualified in General Cardiology and have a subspecialty interest in Advanced Rhythm Management (ablation/electrophysiology/simple and complex pacemakers and ICDs). I completed my training in the South-East of England at a number of centres including Kings College Hospital and the Royal Sussex County Hospital.
I have a young family and am a keen cyclist and pursue other sporting interests.