Mr Nick Violaris
Consultant Otolaryngologist (ENT)
Head & Neck Cancer Surgeon
Expert in all ear, nose and throat diseases with special interest in head and neck cancer, thyroid surgery, sinus and nasal surgery, glue ear, tonsils and neck lumps.
- Consultant Otolaryngologist (ENT), Head and Neck Surgeon – East Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust
- Consultant Otolaryngologist (ENT), Head and Neck Surgeon – BMI Esperance Hospital, Eastbourne
- Honorary Professor at Nicosia General Hospital, Cyprus.
- Senior ENT Surgeon at Eastbourne DGH and Conquest Hospital, Hastings for 17 years. Has been Head of Department for five years in the past.
Training & Qualifications
- MBBS, St George’s Hospital Medical School, London 1982
- FRCS, 1987
- Post Graduate training in some of the most prestigious hospitals in the UK (Royal National Throat Nose and Ear Hospital, London, Royal Liverpool Hospital, Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham) Princess Alexandra Hospital in Brisbane, Australia.
Research in Head and Neck Cancer and nasal sinus diseases. Recent audit of results showed 0% complication rate following tonsillectomies, 98% closure of ear drum perforations following myringoplasties and no significant complications following thyroid surgery.
Mr Violaris is married with four children and enjoys sailing.