Mr Michael Williams
Consultant Maxillofacial Surgeon
Full range of contemporary maxillofacial surgery including orthognathic surgery, benign and malignant skin surgery, salivary gland disease and head and neck trauma.
- Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, East Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust, Eastbourne.
- Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, BMI Esperance Hospital, Eastbourne
Training & Qualifications
- Qualified in Dentistry 1992 at Manchester.
- Medicine (with Honours) Sheffield 1997
- Regional Surgical Adviser for Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh.
- Reviewer of International Journal of Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Fellowship in Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians Glasgow.
- Fellowship in General Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons England and Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh.
- Intercollegiate Fellowship in Maxillofacial Surgery at The Royal College of Surgeons, England.
- Member of British Association of Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- South East Orthognathic study group.
Married with 2 daughters, running, sailing and keen but frequently stung bee keeper!